4 x partridge breasts
150g x crunchy peanut butter
100ml x double cream
75ml x water
1 x small red chilli
2 x garlic cloves
2 x shallots
500g x fresh tagliatelle
- Put a pan of water on to boil with a good pinch of salt in it.
- Finely dice the shallots, garlic and chilli and gently sweat in a little oil.
- Next dice up the partridge breasts and add to the pan with the sweated shallots, garlic and chilli and cook until the meat shows a little colour but ensure it’s cooked through.
- Put the pasta in the boiling water.
- Now add in the peanut butter to the partridge and stir until loosened then add the cream and water, stir to combine together.
- Add in the pasta with a pair of tongs and incorporate with the sauce evenly.
- Serve immediately.