For the dish
- Pheasant breast
- Long grain rice
- Red onion, sliced
- Yellow pepper, sliced
- Fresh chilli, sliced
- Cracked black pepper
- Chilli powder
- Garlic powder
- Smoked paprika
- Take the pheasant out of the fridge, and allow to reach room temperature.
- Put the rice on to cook
For the dish:
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl, and coat both sides of the pheasant breast
- When the rice is about halfway done, pan fry the pheasant until cooked through, then set aside to rest.
- In the same pan, colour the onion, pepper and chilli.
- Strain the rice, and combine with the vegetables.
- Slice the pheasant breast into thin strips, and serve atop the veggie rice.