The British Game Alliance is the official marketing board for the UK game industry. As a not-for-profit organisation, we work to promote the value of all feathered game to the public whilst exploring new markets at home and overseas. Through our ‘British Game’ assurance scheme we can ensure the provenance of our game meets rigorous and ethical standards.
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern who wants to learn a vast range of skills and gain an in depth understanding of a start-up business, within the shooting and food industries. They have to be willing to learn and get involved with all aspects of the business and work well in a team.
- Assist with aspects of developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Assist with generating sales
- Exploring new markets for game
- Assist with creating content, posting, replying and managing the social media platforms
- Assist with daily administrative tasks
- Sending/making and answering emails and calls
The British Game Alliance Offices, Farringdon
Two months with the opportunity to extend should both parties agree
To apply for the role please send CV’s and covering emails to firstname.lastname@example.org