We are very excited to announce the following companies have signed up to stock game from British Game Alliance approved processors and shoots enabling them to promote to their clients and customers that the game they stock has the highest possible welfare standards ensuring a sustainable game industry:
- Birtwhistle: One of the largest catering butchers fulfilling 1,300 orders per day to all sectors of the food industry ranging from hotels and restaurants to universities, schools and large events.
- Go Kart: London-based food tech start up and wholesaler providing 140 leading London restaurants with fresh meat, fruit and veg through an app aiming to cut down on food waste and eliminate costly miscommunication problems.
- Independent Restaurant Group: responsible for a collection of amazing restaurants including Piccolino, The Restaurant Bar & Grill, Bank Restaurant & Bar and Gino D’Acampo My Restaurants that all serve seasonal inspired food.
- Wolfworthy: makers of fine dog food, they carefully source the best ingredients using freshly prepared meat to create the finest dry dog food.
- Wild and Game Ltd: a non-profit organisation aiming to bring game to the British public. They provide pre-packed shoot boxes that shoots can give to their guns at the end of the day and also supply wholesalers with game pies, pasties, sausages, ready meals and whole birds.
Lee Crank Managing Director of Pegasus Purchasing Consultants and consultant to Birtwistle Catering Butcher wrote ” We support the BGA as our industry is under constant to provide traceability and provenance.”
Steven Frampton from Wild and Game Ltd says “Wild and Game Ltd is very pleased to be able to support the British Game Alliance initiative. As a company we believe the time is right for the standards in all parts of the shooting industry to be reviewed, standardised and improved where necessary. We share the goals of the BGA and we intend, as a non-profit making entity ourselves, to assist with the marketing of UK derived game to a bigger and more diverse audience. We look forward to a successful and mutually beneficial relationship working with the British Game Alliance.”
If you would like to sign up your company, you can do so here.