The Cook School Scotland, sister company of Scottish-based BGA registered processor, Braehead Foods, launched a series of new ‘Cook School @ Home’ online events during lockdown. This curry evening is to be their first game cooking event and has been planned to coincide with Great British Game Week at the end of November.
Tickets for the virtual event cost £50.00, for which you will receive a box of ingredients to create a hot & sour mallard duck salad with toasted peanuts & crispy shallots as a starter followed by Thai red pheasant curry, jasmine rice & coconut as main course and finished with chilled kaffir lime leaf rice pudding, poached pear & cardamom for two. Included in the price is a link to a live cooking evening on Zoom, which takes place on 26th November, to cook your curry led by The Cook School Head Chef Stuart. You will also receive an Eat Wild game recipe booklet as an added extra. Tickets are limited to 20 households, go on sale during National Curry Week through The Cook School website here.
- Hot & Sour Mallard Duck Salad with Toasted Peanuts & Crispy Shallots
- Thai Red Pheasant Curry, Jasmine Rice and Coconut
- Chilled Kaffir Lime Leaf Rice Pudding, Poached Pear and Cardamom (sent pre-prepared by the Chef)
- Class makes 2 courses, dessert is sent pre-prepared ready to enjoy
- Class is priced at £50 per box for 2 people on the same screen/in the same household and £25 per additional box for 2 on the same screen/in the same household
- For separate screens/households, please purchase separately
6.45pm: Welcome and introductions
7pm: The cooking begins
7.45pm: Starter ready to be enjoyed
8pm: Cooking the main course
8.45pm: Main course ready which can be enjoyed with the group and our team or you can sign off at this point and enjoy with your group