- 1 x Partridge breast
- 1 x Ready rolled puff pastry
- 2 x rashers of bacon
- 3 x Slices of cheese
- 1 x Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Cut 2 squares of pastry about 1” bigger than the breast.
- Season the breast and lay the cheese on top then wrap in the bacon.
- Place on top of one of the squares of pastry and lightly wet the edges.
- For the top either score or lattice then place over the breast and seal down the edges.
- Coat in egg wash season with salt and pepper and for a little heat some chilli flakes.
- Cook in a moderately hot oven for approximately 25 minutes the pastry should be golden brown.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes then serve with vegetables.