What is the BGA
The British Game Alliance promotes game across all sectors as the official marketing board for game meat. Running its 'British Game' assurance scheme for participating shoots, allows members to boast 'best practice' whilst accessing new markets and benefiting from the continual increase in the value of game.
We help our member shoots increase the value of their game by finding new markets and strengthening demand. By carrying the 'British Game' stamp your clients are assured they are participating in a shoot that adheres to the highest standards.
Our accredited game dealers are given access to new game export markets and contracts that we have developed. By carrying the British Game stamp their buyers are assured of the quality of game they supply.
for The Public
The British Game Alliance exists to promote game meat to the general public, championing its versatility, delicious tastes and superior health benefits. Through its 'British Game' assurance scheme, consumers can be confident of the provenance of their food.
SHOOT OWNERS & SPORTING AGENTS
- Securing a sustainable future for the game industry.
- The BGA works tirelessly to develop new markets for your game output.
- We increase the value of your game by improving perceptions and increasing demand.
- The use of the British Game stamp assures your clients of your high standards.
- The BGA provides support and advise on all game related issues.
Game DEALERS & THE BGA
- The BGA provides a network of assured shoots with game of the right size and quality.
- The use of the BGA stamp assures clients that your game is from a high quality source.
- The BGA helps you secure new and significant contracts for game.
- Access to grants for new game related enterprises and capital improvements.
THE PUBLIC & THE BGA
- Championing game's versatility, taste and superior health benefits.
- Promoting best practice through its assurance scheme, look out for the logo!
- We will make game more readily available across the country and online.
- Providing consumers with responsibly and sustainably sourced produce.